Arab Dating Tips
Arab Dating is a relatively new concept in much of the Middle East. Arab singles may be uncertain how to act on a date. An Arab woman may have different expectations depending on where she is from. Some Arab women date for fun while others are looking for an Arab marriage. No matter what her background is, keep in mind the following tips as you attempt to win a woman’s favor.
- Be honest. Don’t try to impress her by making things up about yourself. She wants to get to know the real you, not some fabrication. On the other hand, don’t forget to be tactful as well. Don’t criticize her looks or put her down.
- Be spontaneous. Arab Women love a man who surprises them and knows how to have fun. Do something unexpected like sending flowers or buying tickets to a show you know she wants to see. If a plan changes, be flexible and show her that you don’t always have to have things your way.
- Be attentive. Don’t spend the date looking at your phone or gawking at other women. Look at her when she speaks to you. Show her that you are interested in more than just her beautiful face by asking questions and listening with interest when she responds.
- Be ambitious. Arab Women are impressed by men who know where they are going and are working hard to get there. Even if you don’t have life completely figured out yet, tell her what you’re working on and where you’d like to end up.
- Be supportive. She has dreams and goals, too. Ask her what they are, and how she’s working towards them. Support her in other matters as well. Show her that you’re on her side, especially when you’re with others. If you disagree on something, talk about it in private.
When it comes to Arab dating, honesty and respect are essential. Listen carefully and show you care about her opinions and dreams, and don’t be afraid to talk about your own. And don’t forget to show your fun side, too!